Timothy Freydberg is a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Midtown office, where he focuses on tenant representation in the New York City area.
Tim brings more than eight years of commercial real estate experience to his role at CBRE. Using his superior market knowledge and superb attention to detail, he specializes in representing government, financial and corporate institutions throughout the city. Some of Tim’s notable clients include Nagashima Ohno & Tsuenematsu NY, LLP, Gates Capital Management, Inc. JUST Capital and Concern Worldwide.
Prior to joining CBRE, Tim was a Director at the Vortex Group and a Vice President at NSNYRE, where he negotiated a wide range of transactions, guiding clients from start to finish. In addition to his commercial real estate experience, Tim also worked in finance at Merrill Lynch and Cuttone & Co.
Tim’s experience in real estate and finance—paired with his superior client service skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike—makes him a strong asset to the CBRE team.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Young Professional Member/Chair, New Alternative for Children
- Sacred Heart University, Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance
- Apple Core Hotels
- Air Berlin Americas, Inc.
- A&L Goodbody
- Business Council for International Understanding
- Coltrin Associates
- Concern Worldwide
- CW Communications, Inc.
- DCF Advertising
- Flash Talking, LLC
- Gates Capital Management, Inc.
- Global Foundation for Democracy and Development
- Insight Strategy Advisors
- Kidron Corporate Advisors
- JT Magen
- JUST Capital
- MainFirst Securities US Inc.
- Media Morph
- Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu NY, LLP
- New World Travel, Inc.
- Pay Governance, LLC
- SBR Multisports
- Thatcher & Co.
- Tutor Associates, Inc.
- White Cat Media