A top producing land and investment sales broker, Mr. Matevosian has been involved in a rich variety of development, re-development, and investment sales throughout Southern California, with special emphasis on the San Gabriel valley.
As Vice-President for CBRE, Mr. Matevosian specializes in the disposition and acquisition of land, multi-family, retail and mixed use properties. For the past ten years, he has been personally responsible for some of the most significant development and re-development projects in Southern California.
Mr. Matevosian prides himself in creating, identifying and maximizing value for property owners with his insightful local market and land use analysis and a stateof-the- art international marketing campaign that produces the desired results.
His passion for achieving successful transaction results for his clients drives a very personalized and highly effective business strategy, custom tailored for each client.
A native Californian, Mr. Matevosian has spent most of his life and business career in the San Gabriel Valley and is a leading expert on its trade areas, history, demographics, lifestyle and business environments. During his ten years with CBRE, Mr. Matevosian has developed strong relationships with property owners, investors, developers, and political, financial, real estate and community leaders that have enabled him to make creative and sound recommendations throughout the process.
Working closely with City officials, Mr. Matevosian is also an active member of the San Gabriel Valley Economic Partnership along with numerous other local and regional organizations, focused on promoting the San Gabriel Valley to investors, retailers, businesses and developers on a national and international level.
In addition, as both a real estate investor and property manager for the past 25 years, Mr. Matevosian is able to offer his clients invaluable practical experience and insight into the ever changing dynamics of cyclical real estate environments.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- The San Gabriel valley Economic Partnership - Mr. Matevosian is an active member and participant taking part in regular marketing meetings and discussions on how best to promote the San Gabriel Valley to investors, businesses, retailers and developers locally and internationally.
- ICSC-long standing member and active participant at the annual conference in Las Vegas, and the two regional conferences hosting his own San Gabriel Valley Capital Group events.
- Urban Land Institute-active participant and member.
- CBRE Land Services Group-Mr. Matevosian is an active member of this national specialty practice group focused on land sales and development.
- CBRE Regional Land Committee-Mr. Matevosian serves on the local CBRE Land Advisory Committee.
- CBRE Retail Advisory Committee-Mr. Matevosian serves on this committee as the redevelopment and land expert for Southern California.
- As a real estate investor and landlord for the past twenty years, Mr. Matevosian has acquired invaluable practical experience and insight into southern California's dynamic real estate markets.
- California State University Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing
- HRPT Trust Name
- REIT Management Services
- HDS Development
- City Ventures
- Wasserman Capital
- Spectrum Properties
- Fidus Capital
- Hopkins Development
- Chase Partners
- Merlone GeirMaster Development
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Ocean View School District
- Berkeley School District
- Legg Mason
- CBRE Investors
- Dell West Properties
- Wine of the Month Club
- Greer Building management
- Pacific Properties
- Urban Housing