Ed Schreyer serves as President, Americas Operations overseeing Strategy, Finance, and Operations of CBRE’s Americas business, consisting of more than $7 billion of revenue and 35,000 employees. In addition, Ed has executive oversight of CBRE’s Human Resources, Legal, Risk, and Local Project Management in the Americas.Ed currently sits on CBRE’s Americas Strategy Group.
From 2012 to 2016, Ed was President of Advisory & Transaction Services | Investor Leasing & Asset Services where he oversaw the activities of 2,000 CBRE leasing and 5,500 property management professionals across all property types on behalf of property owners. Ed also served as the Executive Sponsor for CBRE University, which focuses on advanced professional learning and development programs.
During 2009 to 2012, Ed was the Executive Managing Director for CBRE’s Industrial Services business. In this role, Ed maintained oversight of the 800+ industrial professionals.
During his brokerage career from 1990 to 2009, he was consistently recognized as a national top producer within CBRE. In 2009, Ed received the William H. McCarthy Award, the company’s highest honor, bestowed to one individual worldwide for recognition of professional excellence, integrity, service, and teamwork.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- National Association of Realtors Commercial Advisory Group
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) Certification - CoreNet Global, 2009
- Lean-Sigma Belt Certification, 2008
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Science; Urban Affairs
- USC, Marshall School of Business, Emerging Client Service Leaders Program