Elaine Jenkins is a Senior Sales Associate in the CBRE Limited Toronto Downtown office. Elaine joined CBRE in 2015 as a member of the Advisory and Transaction Services team, specializing in office tenant representation.
Elaine utilizes a client-centric approach, consistently providing dedicated and professional service.
Elaine has partnered with Byron Ahmet, Senior Vice President, Galen Masterson, Sales Associate, and Liz Nucci, Sales Associate, to deliver strategic solutions for clients across the GTA. Together, their team completed over 170 transactions in 2018, making them one of the most active teams in the downtown office market.
- Broker's Choice Award, 2018
- Top 7 Under 7, 2018
- Top 7 Under 7, 2017
- Over 150 transactions completed, 2016-2018
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, BA Economics (2015)
- CBRE, 41,100 sq. ft.
- NHL, 26,600 sq. ft.
- Credit Suisse, 24,400 sq. ft.
- KBS, 22,900 sq. ft.
- Hootsuite, 17,100 sq. ft.
- Informa, 16,000 sq. ft.
- Unicef, 13,500 sq. ft.
- Soundhound, 12,900 sq. ft.
- Genest Murray*, 12,816 sq. ft.
- MSP Law*, 11,600 sq. ft.