As Senior Real Estate Manager, Elizabeth Burke has direct management of a diverse portfolio of medical, office, government and retail properties in San Diego, Riverside, and Orange County. She oversees all aspects of property management including leasing, marketing and tenant relations, project and building maintenance, annual budgeting, operating expense management and ownership financial reporting, and supervision of management and engineering personnel. Elizabeth also excels in the delivery of responsive customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing the annual operating budget and monthly financial reports for ownership.
- Performing annual operating expense reconciliations.
- Managing third-party contract services and conducting routine inspections to ensure contract specifications are being met.
- Communicating with tenants on a regular basis to establish and maintain excellent relations.
- Approving expenses and reacting quickly to rent delinquencies to ensure that property is in line with budget projections.
- Managing tenant improvement and capital projects, including; plan approvals, construction draw requests and expenditure approvals.
Elizabeth has been with CBRE since 2005, and has been in the real estate industry for over 25 years. Her prior experience included serving as the Real Estate Manager of Grossmont Center, a 1,200,000 SF property that includes a regional mall and medical office buildings in La Mesa, CA. Prior to joining CBRE, Elizabeth was the Operations Manager at the real estate law firm of Kimball, Tirey & St. John where she gained extensive knowledge of credit analysis, judicial enforcement procedures and collection law, while overseeing the day-to-day operations and HR functions of a large department. While with Rancon Financial Corporation, a residential asset management company, she gained experience with lease administration, operations and leasing.