Elizabeth Herman joined CBRE’s Urban Group in 2016 working closely with Jack Gosnell. Now a Senior Associate, she focuses on adaptive re-use and redevelopment in the greater downtown area. Elizabeth brings a millennial mindset to the team and faces challenges presented by mixed-use developments with creativity. Elizabeth also works with a number of clients on site selection. In recognition of her exceptional work in these areas, in 2018 she won CBRE’s national RISE-ing Star Award, presented annually to an associate or senior associate who has demonstrated tremendous growth, development, and potential within the company.
While at CBRE, Elizabeth has been instrumental in projects such as ATT’s International HQ, The Union, The Epic, The Adolphus Hotel, The Atelier, and the Midtown Muse. She has worked with ownership groups such as RED Development, Rockbridge Capital, ZOM, PegasusAblon, ICI Investments, University of North Texas, Cawley Partners, Forest City, Stoneleigh Companies, and Granite Properties.
Elizabeth graduated with honors from SMU’s Folsom Institute for Real Estate in 2016. She remains actively involved with the Folsom Institute, contributing to educational programs for current students. Elizabeth is also a leader in the North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, sitting on their Board of Directors, and was honored as a semifinalist for their prestigious Young Citizen’s Award in 2019. She is an active member of both the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the Texas Real Estate Council (TREC). Elizabeth is participating in the TREC Associate Leadership Council (ALC) Class of 2021, one of thirty awarded a position in this highly competitive professional development program.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR) Board of Directors - Ongoing
- TREC Associate Leadership Council Class of 2021
- NTCAR Young Professionals Forum Board Member 2018 - 2019
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Southern Methodist University Folsom Institute
- Executive Retail Fundamentals and Strategy Course– Retail Insight Completed with Distinction
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) in Real Estate Finance – Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX