As a Real Estate Manager for CBRE, Ms. Hoffmann manages assets inline with Client's objective and CBRE Global Standards. Ms. Hoffman is directly responsible for yearly budgets, monthly financial reporting, owner communication, tenant relations and vendor relations for a portfolio of office properties. Ms. Hoffmann is currently responsible for a portfolio of one high rise class B office building located in the Central Business District along with three class B low rise suburban office buildings.
Ms. Hoffmann has been with CBRE since February 2006. During her time at CBRE, Ms. Hoffmann has been involved with several building sale transactions and property transitions. She also has been closely involved with numerous building and tenant improvements.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Hoffmann pursued her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communication Studies from the University of Minnesota and received her degree in December of 2005 with a minor in Management.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Minnesota Real Estate License
- Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA), 2007 - Present
- CBRE Cornerstone Award - 2007
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts Degree, Communication Studies
- In process of obtaining Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation from the Building Owners and Managers Institute (COMI)
- Artis REIT
- Cawley Partners
- CBREI Investors
- Hennepin County
- KBS Realty Advisors
- LNR Partners, Inc.
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- Stewart Lawrence Group