As a Vice President with the CBRE Office Tenant Representation Group, Ellen Stern provides strategic real estate advisory services to all types of clients ranging from global Fortune 100 companies to local professional firms. Ms. Stern, along with her team members, Vice Chairmen John Shlesinger and Sam Holmes, focuses on providing unparalleled service and creativity to solve complex real estate problems and reduce occupancy costs. With both a real estate and finance background, Ms. Stern provides her clients with an arsenal of services, including lease analysis, abstract and negotiation, strategic consulting, relocation analyses, discounted cash flow analyses and disposition consulting, among others.
Before taking over her current role, Ms. Stern headed CBRE’s brokerage financial consulting group and was responsible for providing financial and analytical services to institutional and corporate clients. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Stern was with Trammell Crow Company, where she oversaw the financial structure and daily operations of two business units.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Atlanta Board Council of Young Realtors, Member
- Million Dollar Club - 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009
- B.B.A. in Finance, University of Miami, Cum Laude with Honors
- Georgia E. Merrick Academic Scholarship Award Recipient