Elliott Hirshfeld has over fifteen years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage and consulting. He specializes in marketing and leasing office buildings for both private and institutional owners. He has closed over 500 leases valued in excess of $1 billion.
Elliott Hirshfeld offers his clients a competitive advantage, having operated on both agency and occupier assignments, where he creates and delivers real estate solutions to a wide range of clients leveraging his diversified experience. His clients appreciate his persistence, intelligence, creative solutions, and high level of customer service.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2002, Elliott worked for the Trammell Crow Company where he successfully leased office buildings for The ARCHON Group and TA Associates.
- CBRE Top Producer - 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2015
- Southside Place Park Assoication: Treasurer
- Commercial Real Estate Society Co-Chair
- Houston Office Leasing Brokers Association (HOLBA) - Former Director
- Master of Business Adminstration from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Arts in History from The Colorado College
|Marathon Oil Tower
|Beltway Lakes III & IV
|5959 Corporate Drive
|5444 Westheimer Rd.
- Radler Enterprises
- Tanglewood Property Group
- Prescott Realty Group
- Interra Capital
- CBRE Global Investors
- Archon Group
- TA Associates