Emily Jones is an Executive Vice President in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office specializing in both landlord and tenant representation. Working tirelessly on behalf of a roster of noteworthy clients in New York City, she has been involved in more than 6.2 million square feet of transactions since joining the firm.
In addition to advising prestigious corporate occupiers such as Bank of America, City National Bank, Finastra, and Dun & Bradstreet, Emily represents some of the city’s most highly respected owners and landlords. Her agency work includes the leasing of Grand Central’s newest office tower—One Vanderbilt Avenue for SL Green—and assignments for Paramount Group, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Callahan Capital and Tamares Real Estate.
Most notably, Emily works on behalf of the Related Companies and Oxford Properties in the marketing and leasing of Hudson Yards, the game-changing complex on Manhattan’s West Side that is considered one of the largest private real estate developments in U.S. history.
In 2016, Emily was recognized as one of the Commercial Observer’s “30 Under 30,” joining an elite group of up-and-comers in New York’s commercial real estate industry.
Emily is actively involved in the industry and supporting young real estate professionals. She is Membership Chair of CBRE’s Tri-State Women’s Network and has been a board member since 2012. Since 2013, she has been New York Regional Leader for Stanford Professionals in Real Estate. In addition, Emily serves as a board member of the Good Dog Foundation and on the advisory board of Animal Haven.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2017, 2018 – CBRE Top 10% Producer
- 2016 – Commercial Observer’s “30 Under 30”
- 2014, 2015, 2016 – CBRE Market Information Leadership Award
- 2014 – CBRE Manhattan “Top Associate”
- 2013 – CBRE Manhattan “Rookie of the Year”
- 2010 – CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) $10,000 scholarship winner
- Licensed New York Real Estate Broker
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Committee Member, CBRE Tri-State Women’s Network
- Regional Leader for New York, Stanford Professionals in Real Estate
- Stanford University Bachelor of Arts with Honors and Distinction, Urban Studies
- Amity Search Partners
- Atalan Capital
- Bank of America
- City National Bank
- Digitalis Ventures
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Stage Directors & Choreographers Society (SDC)
- National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- The Related Companies
- SL Green
- Tamares Group