As a Senior Program Manager for CBRE’s Global Energy & Sustainability team, Emily Willson consults with a diverse base of clients and stakeholders to help them meet their environmental performance goals. In addition to supporting CBRE’s global sustainability platform, her primary role is planning and executing LEED® for Existing Buildings certification projects.
Prior to joining CBRE, Emily worked for the U.S. Green Building Council®, a nonprofit organization that developed the LEED green building rating system. At USGBC, she managed the LEED Volume Program, a certification platform for large organizations pursuing LEED on a corporate basis. Through that role, she worked closely with corporate, retail, hospitality, and government sector organizations.
Emily frequently shares her knowledge of green building practices through speaking engagements and educational events nationwide.
- USGBC, LEED AP Operations + Maintenance & Interior Design + Construction
- Urban Land Institute
- CBRE Women's Network - Executive Committee Member for Greater Washington, D.C. Area
- DC Real Estate Group
- Global Reporting Initiative – GRI Certified
- California Real Estate License
- Bank of America
- CBRE Global Investors
- Clarion Partners
- CM Capital Group
- Edge Funds
- Ellis Parnters
- Fireman's Fund Insurance Company
- Public Policy Institute of California
- Ryan Companies
- UBS Realty Investors