Eric Heitmann utilizes a strategic planning and implementation approach to help his clients achieve their real estate goals. His understanding of the Bay Area economy and market fluctuations help him contribute value to Office and R&D companies seeking property advice and opportunity. Eric also specializes in representing private owners/investors, and developers seeking secure tenant occupancy for their property. CBRE’s full range of services are always an integral part his process for creating value for his clients.
Eric spent the last 12 years working with the San Francisco 49ers. During his 10 year playing career, Eric was elected team captain for three consecutive seasons, and received the most valuable lineman award a record three times. Upon retirement from the football field, he joined the 49er Foundation Board of Directors to help underprivileged Bay Area kids stay “safe, on track, and in school.”
Eric graduated from Stanford in 2002 with a degree in Public Policy. As a consensus All-American athlete, he won the prestigious Biff Hoffman award for most outstanding male senior.
Eric enjoys fishing, hiking, and composing classical music on the piano. He lives in San Carlos with his wife Emily, and two daughters, Evelyn and Eleanor.
- Garry Niver Award recipient (2008). San Francisco Chapter of the Pro Football Writers of America to a 49ers’ player for his cooperation and professional style in interviews.
- Ed Block Courage Award winner (2007). Honors those NFL players displaying commitments to the princi-ples of sportsmanship and courage, on and off the field
- Bobb McKittrick Award recipient for three consecutive years. 49er offensive lineman who best exemplifies the dedication, excellence, and commitment of the legendary offensive line coach
- Winner of the 49er Rookie of the Year Award
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Policy (Economics and Political Science), Stanford University
- Biff Hoffman Award (Most Outstanding Stanford Male Senior 2002)
- First Team All-American 2001 (NCAA Football)