Eric Simonds, CCIM started in commercial real estate in 2002 with a strong accounting background. He worked as an asset manager for a commercial real estate developer/landlord. In 2004 Eric transitioned his career to brokerage services and worked for an international tenant representation firm. In this position, Eric represented office, industrial, and retail tenants exclusively. Eric joined CBRE|Albany in December 2011 and is focused on representing tenants and buyers, as well as providing consulting services to his clients which include law firms, colleges/universities, corporations, hospitals, and associations. Eric’s experience provides his clients with a distinct advantage of an expert tenant advocate and lease/investment analysis. Earning his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2006, Eric became a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. There are less than 15,000 active CCIM’s worldwide and less than 3% of the professionals in the industry ever attain the CCIM designation.
- 40 Under 40 Award Winner, 2015
- CCIM Institute, Region 11 Vice President, 2014
- CCIM Institute, Board of Directors 2014
- Upstate New York CCIM Chapter, President, 2012 & 2013
- NYSCAR, Board of Governors
- Alliance For Positive Health, Board of Directors
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers (CIREB)
- New York State Commercial Association of Realtors (NYSCAR)
- New York State Association of Realtors (NYSAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Management Science from the State University of New York at Cortland.
- NYS Dormitory Authority
- Express Scripts, Inc.
- Upstate Veterinary Specialists
- IHS Global
- Upstate Medical Physicians
- Crossroads Incubator Corp.
- NYS Motor Truck Association
- The People of The State of New York
- Landmark Health
- Nikon Precision Instruments
- Retina Care Consultants
- First Light Communications
- UNIVAR USA
- AIDS Council of NENY
- Healthcare Association of NYS