Erik Anderson is a multifamily investment sales professional, specializing in private equity transactions involving middle-market and institutional quality assets in San Diego. Prior to joining CBRE in 2018, Mr. Anderson was with Pacific Coast Commercial, where he focused on infill urban multifamily development sites, as well as investment properties, with an emphasis on "value-add" real estate.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP San Diego: Councilmember and Liaison, Developing Leaders Group, 2014 – present
- Wounded EOD Warrior Foundation: Member, 2013 – present
- Commercial Real Estate Club, Tucson, AZ: Co-Founder/President, August 2014 – May 2015
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Tucson, AZ: various executive positions
- University of Arizona, Bachelor's Degree; Regional Development (2015)