As a multifamily investment sales professional, Erik Anderson specializes in private equity transactions involving middle-market and institutional quality assets throughout San Diego. Prior to joining CBRE in 2018, Erik started at a regional brokerage firm where he focused on infill urban multifamily development sites, as well as investment properties, with an emphasis on “value-add” real estate. In 2018, Erik helped broker the sale of a bayfront development site in San Diego’s coveted Little Italy submarket that set the record for highest price per buildable square foot in Downtown San Diego history.
Erik’s generalist background in both leasing and sales of all property asset classes gives him a unique perspective to market conditions and macro trends that affect private capital multifamily assets. Erik is experienced in selling residential development land and mixed-use asset classes and has facilitated nationwide 1031 exchanges throughout his career, specifically involving NNN leased retail properties.
Currently within the San Diego community Erik serves on the Developing Leaders Council of the NAIOP San Diego Chapter, serves as a Liaison for NAIOP Mentorship groups, volunteers time with the EOD Warrior Foundation and is passionate about giving back to San Diego Zoo Global.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NAIOP San Diego: Councilmember and Liaison, Developing Leaders Group, 2014 – present
- Wounded EOD Warrior Foundation: Member, 2013 – present
- Commercial Real Estate Club, Tucson, AZ: Co-Founder/President, August 2014 – May 2015
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon, Tucson, AZ: various executive positions
- University of Arizona, Bachelor's Degree; Regional Development (2015)