Erik Stalsberg serves as a Facilities Manager in the Asset Services department of CBRE. Mr. Stalsberg is currently responsible for managing a real estate portfolio on behalf of Ellsworth Adhesives, located in Germantown, Wisconsin.
Mr. Stalsberg has more than 12 years of experience in the facilities engineering and geographical information systems fields. He has managed and coordinated the development, design, modification and operation of facilities, working with various vendors. He has experience with budgets for capital expenditures and annual development of maintenance.
Previously, Mr. Stalsberg worked for Quad/Graphics, Inc. where he was a facilities engineer, and managed the planning, oversight and coordination of activities for both internal and external plant services teams. Prior to that, he worked as a geographical information systems technician, where he maintained quality control and data processing for client specifications.
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member, Association of Energy Engineers
- Member, Association of Facilities Engineers
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM), AEE
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of Alaska – Fairbanks
- Geographical Information Systems Certificate, University of Alaska – Anchorage