Erin Conger joined CBRE in 2014 as a member of the Capital Markets Investment Properties team in Seattle. The team specializes in the acquisition and disposition of office and high-tech property investments in the greater Seattle metropolitan area. Erin is a veteran commercial real estate team member with experience in developing disposition strategies, strategic assessment of properties, critical needs analysis and identifying business development opportunities along with organizing and implementing marketing campaigns, due diligence and closing processes. Many top technology companies are counted among Erin's clients including: IBM, Atmel, IDT, Maxim Integrated, Fairchild, Freescale, Fujitsu, Jabil Circuit, Kyosha, LSI Logic, Western Digital, NEC, NXP, Renesas, Sony, Sumitomo Mitsubishi Silicon Group, Texas Instruments, Toppan/Dupont Photomask, and Tower Semiconductor among others.
Erin has been a licensed commercial real estate broker since 1991. Her prior commercial real estate experience focused on advanced technology (clean room) manufacturing facilities as well as retail investments
ATREG, Inc. – Vice President & Senior Project Manager (2010-2014)
- Responsible for managing the structure and implementation of project marketing campaigns, asset valuation consulting, identification of prospective buyers, oversight of client communications and reporting, organization of due diligence information, and coordination of the transaction closing process.
- Successfully executed global disposition and acquisition assignments and managed customer relationships with such clients as Atmel Corporation, Fairchild Semiconductor, Freescale Semiconductor, Fujitsu, IBM, IDT, LSI Logic, Maxim Integrated, NEC, NXP, Sony and Sumitomo Mitsubishi Silicon Group.
- Collaborated with PR, marketing, and legal divisions within clients’ organizations.
- Managed marketing plans and reported to clients on marketing budgets ranging from $15,000 to $200,000.
- Participated in ATREG's annual strategic planning, helped define marketing communications strategy and marketing plans.
Colliers International – Vice President & Project Manager, ATREG division (2001-2010)
- Managed global disposition and acquisition projects for advanced technology clients.
- Clearly articulated value proposition and key benefits of our clients’ projects to a global market and initiated integrated marketing communications campaigns across multiple media (face-to-face, print, online) to present a fully branded project to the market.
- Created marketing collateral, including brochures, press releases, confidential offering memorandums, bidder guidance packages and PPT decks tailored to each project and prospective buyer.
- Worked with a variety of legal contracts, including LOIs, MOUs, purchase & sale agreements, lease agreements and supply contracts.
- Coordinated disposition logistics related to due diligence gathering and transaction closing.
Colliers International – Commercial Real Estate Broker, Retail Investment Group (1995-2001)
- Built and maintained successful relationships with clients focused on $1 - $10 million regional retail investments.
- Coordinated national and regional marketing campaigns for retail investment offerings.
- Supported top-performing brokerage team focused on large $15 - $75 million retail investment sales.