Eugenia Olshevskaya started her career at CBRE in 2011 as a graphic designer. In this role, Eugenia acted as the branding ambassador for all outbound marketing material for 40 commercial real estate brokers practicing in the province of Québec.
In 2014, Eugenia joined the National Investment Team – Montréal, a team of six sales professionals that service financial institutions, REITs and high net worth private investors. As a marketing coordinator, Eugenia is responsible for the direct property marketing for the disposition of major single-assets and portfolios.
Eugenia leverages her background in design and commercial real estate marketing to produce best in class marketing and communication materials. Eugenia is also a critical point of contact responsible for a timely and efficient transaction process. Eugenia has assisted in the disposition of notable properties such as Tour KPMG, Technoparc Office Portfolio and the Banana Republic Flagship Store.
- Transaction, Deal Size, Client
- 600 de Maisonneuve West, $183,000,000, Oxford Properties & CPPIB
- 1002 Sherbrooke West (50% Interest), $78,999,500, Scotia Realty Limited
- GSC Portfolio, $58,100,000, GSC Technologies
- 777 Sainte-Catherine West, $41,800,000, Thor Equities
- KS Laval Industrial Portfolio, $31,750,000, KingSett Canada Realty
- Technoparc Portfolio, $30,300,000, LaSalle Investment Management
- Place Côte-de-Liesse Portfolio, $30,000,000, Bentall Kennedy
- 8000 Décarie, $28,000,000, HOOPP
- Place LaSalle, $25,500,000, Strathallen Capital Partners
- Plaza Delson, $21,500,000, First Capital Holdings
- Sun Life Lachine Portfolio, $16,900,000, Sun Life Assurance Company
- 16 Place du Commerce, $16,500,000, Real IS AG