Eva M. Wills, prior to joining CBRE in 2000, was the co-founder of Mercury Properties, a private real estate investment company. Ms. Wills provided consulting services to owners and management companies in attaining the optimum level of success for multifamily investment assets.
Together with William Forrest, they formed one of the top multifamily investment property teams in the state of Oklahoma. They have been involved in the sale of over 400 properties totaling over 69,000 units and more than $1.7 billion in consideration. They specialize in the exclusive listing and sale of multifamily properties and portfolios in Oklahoma.
They take great pride in focusing on assisting their clients in achieving their investment criteria in the Oklahoma market. They have represented both institutional and private capital clients with the sale of individual properties and portfolios. They are the premier source of detailed current and historic information for the Tulsa and Oklahoma City apartment markets.
Oklahoma Multifamily Investment Properties has unique experience selling distressed assets. In fact, they have represented fifty different banks, savings and loans, life insurance companies, government agencies, advisors and special servicers in the sale of foreclosed apartment properties in over on hundred separate transactions.
In 2000, CBRE | Oklahoma was formed as an independently owned affiliate with CBRE, Inc. Eva was a Principal of the company and Multifamily Investment Specialist. In 2015, CBRE | Oklahoma was purchased by CBRE, Inc., where Eva continues her role as an Advisory and Transaction Broker with the Multifamily segment of CBRE, Inc.
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
- Member, Apartment Association of Central Oklahoma
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Ms. Wills completed her studies at the University of Oklahoma in Psychology/Business.
Partial Client List
- Bank One
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Case & Associates/li>
- Equity Residential
- John Hancock
- Sentinel Real Estate Corp.
- Walden Residential
- Midland Loan Services
- McDowell Properties
- Flournoy Development
- CW Capital
- Trinity Bond Portfolio, Oklahoma City – 1,868 units
- Balcor Multifamily Portfolio, Oklahoma City & Tulsa – 1,756 units
- Walden Multifamily Portfolio, Oklahoma City – 1,198 units
- Brookwood Village Apartments, Oklahoma City – 1,144 units
- Tulsa American Housing Foundation Portfolio, Tulsa – 1,067 units
- AHF Walden II Portfolio, Tulsa – 1,067 units
- Fowler Flanagan Portfolio, Oklahoma City – 896 units
- Sentinel Portfolio, Tulsa – 863 units
- Westport on the River, Tulsa – 682 units
- McDowell Tulsa Portfolio, Tulsa – 680 units
- Flournoy Tulsa Portfolio, Tulsa – 630 units
- McCompanies Portfolio, Tulsa – 464 units
- Height at Battle Creek, Tulsa – 276 units