In addition to overseeing property operations of a diverse portfolio consisting of approximately 900,000 square feet of office and retail properties, Eve Bursic oversees operational responsibilities for Asset Services in the Pittsburgh market. In this role, she focuses primarily on new assignment transitions, procedural compliance and operational excellence within the market.
Ms. Bursic has over 25 years of experience working for private developers and in third-party property management. She has been responsible for the day-to-day operations of a 52-acre riverfront mixed-use urban entertainment center and a 34-acre mixed-use lifestyle center. Through this experience and her current assignments, Ms. Bursic brings an intimate knowledge of, among other things, reducing expenses without affecting service levels, converting properties to daylight cleaning, overseeing parking facilities, Brownfield redevelopment issues, public/private partnerships and working closely with residents and members of the business communities. Ms. Bursic has also worked with several distressed properties and properties in Receivership.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Pennsylvania
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation from BOMI®
- Former President, Pittsburgh chapter of Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) ®
- Former President, Pittsburgh chapter of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Dickinson College
- Liberty Center, Pittsburgh, PA | 526,894 SF | Office
- 2000 Park Lane, Pittsburgh, PA | 234,859 SF | Office
- 555 Grant at The Omni William Penn, Pittsburgh, PA | 152,471 SF | Office/Retail
- South Side Works, Pittsburgh, PA | 34-acres | Mixed Use Lifestyle
- Station Square, Pittsburgh, PA | 52-acres | Mixed Use