In July 2019, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CBRE|MEGA, a long-lasting joint affiliate and the leading full-service commercial real estate operation in Omaha.
As a Real Estate Controller for CBRE, Eileen oversees the Accounting Services Department for CBRE. She has a staff of six accounting professionals and is responsible for the financial management for a portfolio of over 110 properties.
Prior to Eileen’s affiliation with CBRE, she was a full-time accounting instructor for Metro Community College for two years. She also served as an adjunct accounting instructor for Doane University - Lincoln campus. Eileen worked for Dan Sutter, CPA, before pursuing the accounting faculty positions.
In 1991, Eileen received her Certificate of Public Accounting (CPA) from the State of Nebraska.
- CPA Certificate, 1991
- Member, Nebraska Society of CPA's
- Volunteer, Previous Meal Team Captain, Matt Talbot Kitchen and Outreach in Lincoln, NE since 2000
- Past recipient of CBRE|MEGA’s annual 110% Award, given to the person who most exemplifies the company’s performance of going “above and beyond” the call of duty
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - University of Nebraska Omaha
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln - Masters of Business Administration with a Finance emphasis