Mr. Francisco Mendoza joined CB Richard Ellis – Caracas, part of the CBRE affiliate network, in July 2014 after working for more than 16 years of experience in the area of Development/Expansion (Construction / Real Estate) in a mass consumption transnational corporation (McDonald´s) and two years of experience at a local movie theater company (Cines Unidos) as Real Estate Manager. Mr. Mendoza managed both brands within very competitive and changeable environments.
He is currently in charge of the Brokerage department in our office in Venezuela. Mr. Mendoza has also relevant experience in site selection, location analysis, contract negotiations, properties disposition and a very well knowledge of the Venezuelan real estate market and of the management field.
- Graduated as Bachelor in Business Administration in Caracas. Specialization courses in the Development area in USA, Brazil and Colombia
- MBA in Marketing Management, Caracas Venezuela
- Management Programs for Executives, IESA
- Member of the Real Estate Committee at the American Venezuelan Chamber of Commerce
- Facilitator Advance Development Course
- McDonald´s Brazil / Argentina
- Mr. Mendoza speaks very fluent English
- Purchaser McDonald´s Corporate Office´s in Caracas ~ 1200 sqm.
- Tenant Rep. of McDonald´s Corporate Office´s in Caracas ~ 1100 sqm.
- Tenant Rep. of McDonald´s Corporate Office´s in Caracas ~ 2300 sqm.
- Tenant Rep. of Retail Spaces for Movie Theaters in Caracas ~ 4500 sqm.
- Purchaser Rep. of Retail Spaces in Valencia, Barquisimeto and Maracaibo.
- Tenant Rep. of more than 35 land/plots ~ 38.500 sqm.
- Portfolio Disposition (all over the country) of excess properties (commercial plots).