Frank Lago serves as Vice President for CBRE and is based in the Miami office where he provides expert real estate advisory and brokerage services focusing exclusively on land transactions and real estate transactions geared towards the redevelopment of property throughout South Florida.
Prior to his career in real estate Frank gained invaluable experience working in the public sector assisting in the creation of land use codes and zoning districts specifically allowing for high density and several mixed uses in various municipalities and local government agencies throughout Miami-Dade County.
As a result of these experiences, Frank decided to become a commercial real estate broker where he has spearheaded several transactions involving complicated property assemblages, condominium collapses and brownfields and wetland mitigation projects. Through his comprehensive understanding of planning and zoning, Frank has successfully helped his clients in navigating the complexities of land use changes and zoning approvals to efficiently develop the property to its best use making him a leading expert in South Florida’s dynamic real estate market.
Frank was born and raised in Miami-Dade County where he attended Christopher Columbus High School and Florida international University where he currently serves on the Deans Council for The Steven J. Green School of International Public Affairs. Frank also earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation (CCIM) in 2015.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Dean’s Advisory Council Steven J. Green School of International & Public Affairs
- Master of Public Administration, Florida International University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Florida International University
- 6 Acres of Industrial Browns Field | Redeveloped into a Hotel with 232 Units
- 28 Acres Wet Land | Developed into Industrial park containing 430,000 leasable SF
- 10 Acres Agricultural Land | Industrial small bay building under development
- 32 Townhome Assemblage | Redeveloped into student housing building with 450 Units & 10,000 SF of Retail
- 19 Single & multi-family assemblage | Currently being redeveloped into student housing building 430 Units with 7,000 SF of retail
- 17 parcel assemblage in Urban Core | Currently being developed into 75,000 SF of retail and 350 market rate apartments.
- Procacci Development Corporation
- DCT Industrial
- Borinquen Medical Centers
- Global City Development
- Iris Data Services, Inc.
- The Robins & Morton Group
- Associate Photo & Imaging