Fraser has 25 years of experience specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties in the Richmond submarket of Metro Vancouver, which has a broad mix of airport-related, high tech, big box retail, and more traditional manufacturing and distribution companies.
Unparalleled reputation for integrity and looking after his client's best interests.
Consistently among the top performing industrial brokers in Metro Vancouver.
Considered the market expert in the Richmond submarket.
Excellent track record pursuing off-market opportunities.
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- University of Western Ontario, Honours BA in Business Administration
- Aerostream Logistics
- Ball Corporation
- Beedie Group
- Bentall Kennedy
- Canada Post Corporation
- City of Richmond
- Fairchild Group
- GWL Realty Advisors
- Heritage Office Furnishings
- Hungerford Properties
- Kingswood Capital Corporation
- OpenRoad Auto Group
- Organika Health Products
- Pacific Metals
- Schneider Electric
- Sysco Corporation
- Trail Appliances
- Trimseal Plastics
- Urban Impact Recycling
- Ball Corporation, 203,244 sq. ft., Disposition
- Canada Post, 40 acres, At YVR
- FedEx, 65,000 sq. ft., Lease
- IKEA, $35.15 M, Acquisition
- Gordon Food Service, 65,300 sq. ft., Build-to-Suit
- Lawson Mardon Packaging, 85,000 sq. ft., Disposition
- Park 'N Fly, 9 acres, Acquisition
- Raincoast Books, 84,810 sq. ft., Lease
- Sony of Canada Ltd., 38,002 sq. ft., Disposition
- Sysco / Fresh Point, 67,511 sq. ft., Acquisition
- Toshiba, 45,070 sq. ft., Lease
- United Parcel Service, 12 acres, at YVR