Fred’s 5 years of experience in supply chain and corporate finance combined with his most recent work as a commercial real estate broker make Fred an excellent addition to the CBRE Harrisburg industrial team. The culmination of Fred’s experience, and education provide a strong foundation for our client’s diverse needs. Fred supports a seasoned team that has transacted over 100 Million square feet of real estate globally.
Fred is quickly developing as a leader of CBRE's industrial team. His approach brings clients the highest level of service for leasing and sale assignments throughout North America. Fred’s team furnishes clients with the following services:
- Business Case Development and Support
- Lease Initiation and Renewal Negotiations
- Market Analysis and Comparison
- Comprehensive Site Selection
- Sublease and Buyout Coordination
- Strategic Acquisition/Disposition Services
Fred brings to the table former experience in corporate finances with several Fortune 500 companies including Bank of America and Neiman Marcus, paired with a Masters level education in accounting to CBRE. Fred has a deep desire to add-value in the client relationships, which is why he made the move to CBRE. Partnering with CBRE Harrisburg has given Fred the ability to leverage his strong financial skills, and business acumen with his love for real estate.
- CCIM Candidate
- Master's of Accounting- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Bachelor of Science, Alabama State University