Garrett Holloway is a Managing Director in CBRE’s Healthcare Services Group. Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Holloway works with large health systems across the country to develop solutions that use integrated real estate services to align real estate requirements with business, financial and operational objectives. These solutions are highly focused on reducing both operating and capital expenses while maintaining service standards, delivering quality care and improving the patient experience.
In his current role, Mr. Holloway has helped create effective solutions for multiple clients across our facilities management, project management, transaction management and lease administration service lines. Additionally, he has led benchmarking studies, portfolio assessments and consulting assignments for more than 35 million square feet of acute care portfolios.
Areas of specialization include:
- Real estate outsourcing
- Facilities management, project management, and transaction management services
- Occupancy and capital expense reduction strategies
- Portfolio management and optimization analysis
- Strategic portfolio planning
Mr. Holloway joined CBRE (formerly Trammell Crow Company) in 2003 and has held various roles, including leading CBRE’s corporate account retention efforts throughout the Americas. During his time in this role, he achieved more than 96% account retention. In addition, Garrett has also led GCS corporate business development for the Midwest region and chaired the client account benchmarking initiative.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CoreNet Global
- The University of Texas at Austin, Master of Business Administration; McCombs School of Business
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- CHRISTUS Health
- Cleveland Clinic
- Group Health Cooperative
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Premier Health
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Sutter Health