Gerry Dudley serves as Executive Vice President with the CBRE Investment Properties Group in Pittsburgh. Mr. Dudley specializes in advising clients in the disposition and acquisition of income-producing office, retail, multi-housing, industrial and net-leased properties. Mr. Dudley is a highly respected veteran of the industry and a recognized expert in strategic and complex transactions.
His background includes all facets of commercial property leasing, sales and development. As an associate with Cushman & Wakefield as it established its Pittsburgh offices during the city’s “Renaissance I” era, and as co-founder of Tricor Realty Partners, and later Galbreath Company Mid-Atlantic and CBRE/Pittsburgh, Mr. Dudley has been intimately involved in the growth and success of major Pittsburgh real estate companies as well as many of the real estate projects that have shaped the Pittsburgh skyline. He has extensive experience in directly negotiating professional service contracts, significant leases, build to suit contracts and investment sales and developing intricate strategic facilities planning for corporate property portfolios.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Chairperson, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Board Member, Mt. Lebanon Economic Development Council
- LEED Core & Shell Certification Review Committee
- Carnegie Mellon University, Bachelor of Science in Economics & Administrative Management Science
- USC Marshall School of Business, Emerging Client Services Leaders Program
- Harvard Law School, Program on Negotiation of Complex Business Deals
- LEED Green Building Workshops for New Construction & Major Renovations
- K&L Gates - a 245,000 SF Downtown high-rise, signature headquarters lease.
- Google - a 140,000 SF Lease for relocation & expansion to anchor a LEED redevelopment project.
- Cigna - a 240,000 SF Lease for the consolidation of business units from within and outside of the state.
- Healthcare Trust of America/West Penn Allegheny Health System - a 230,000 SF investment sale and master lease for long range corporate office consolidation.
- Bechtel - a 180,000 SF Build-to-suit lease for a multi-state corporate consolidation.
- MEDRAD - a 130,000 SF LEED rated built-to-suit lease.
- EQT - a 150,000 SF Corporate headquarters build-to-suit lease to anchor mixed-use development project.
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney P.C.
- Cohen & Grigsby, P.C.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Coventry Healthcare
- Cox Broadcasting
- Direct Energy
- Dollar Bank
- Emerson Process Management
- Fox Sports Network
- Industrial Scientific
- The Patriot News
- Sherrard German & Kelly