Gil Bankston is Director of Property Management for the Triad office of North Carolina comprising the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point and Burlington markets. Gil oversees and coordinates a team of 11 property management professionals and support staff responsible for over 4.3 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and flex assignments.
Gil has over fifteen years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and joined CBRE|Triad in 2019. Prior to joining CBRE|Triad, Gil worked for Levin Management as VP of Property Management overseeing a portfolio of 15 million square feet including 95 properties in 6 states. Gil’s commercial property management experience includes extensive shopping center and general asset management, development, tenant construction, financial management and accounting in the New York, New Jersey and Florida markets. Prior to joining Levin, Gil held key management positions at Simon Property Group, General Growth Properties and Pyramid Management Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM) – Designee
- NY/NJ Council of Shopping Centers – Board Member
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) – Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) – Member
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) – Member
- Ramopo College of New Jersey - Bachelor of Arts in Communication, Minor in Business Management
- TPG Capital
- Crown West Realty, LLC.
- Beacon Development
- PNL Companies
- Weyhill Properties
- Cornerstone Charter Academy
- Slate Asset Management
- FJK Holden 85, LLC.
- UBS Realty Investors
- Taylor South Elm, LLC.
- QBE Americas, Inc.
- United Guaranty Corporation
- Merz Family Investments, LLC.