Giordano Labile is an Analyst with CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services group specializing in land properties. His work involves assisting in real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, development analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services.
In addition, Giordano has completed a bachelor degree in Urban and Regional Planning at Ryerson University. Using his knowledge and experience Giordano brings forward his planning skills to contribute additional insight to the CBRE team.
Prior to joining CBRE, Giordano worked for a real estate research firm where he focused on real estate consultation, development analysis, and market research.
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning, Ryerson University
- Argo Developments
- Capital Developments
- City of Toronto
- Concord Adex Developments Corp.
- Cresford Developments
- Dash Developments
- Edilcan Development Corporation
- Empirical Capital
- Graywood Developments
- KingSett Capital
- Madison Group
- Parallax Development
- Shane Baghai Group
- Vector Financial
- WeirFoulds LLP
- Westbank Corp.
- Capital Developments, Large Mixed-Use Development in Downtown Toronto
- Concord Adex Developments Corporation, Large Mixed-Use Development in Downtown Toronto
- KingSett Capital, Large Mixed-Use Development in Toronto
- Parallax Development, Large Mixed-Use Development in Downtown Toronto
- Westbank Corporation, Large Residential, Commercial, and Office Development in Toronto