Grant Killingsworth joined CBRE in January 2015 as First Vice President in the Occupier Services Group in South Florida, where he specializes in representing office tenants in the market. He brings nearly 15 years of commercial real estate experience to the industry, with an extensive background working for prestigious landlord and corporate clients. Mr. Killingsworth’s practice is based on the principle of building long-term relationships by providing innovative solutions to clientele regardless of size, scope or complexity of an assignment with uncompromising standards and integrity.
Prior to his role with CBRE, Mr. Killingsworth spent nearly a decade with Jones Lang LaSalle as part of a team exclusively responsible for marketing and leasing over three million square feet of office space in South Florida, most notably Espirito Santo Plaza and 1221 Brickell in Miami’s Central Business District. Over the course of his career, he has represented a wide range of local, regional and multinational corporations, nonprofits and educational institutions.
Mr. Killingsworth started his career in 2000 working for several institutional property owners. This experience provided him a deep understanding of the lease underwriting process, which has since allowed him to implement unique and creative strategies to drive meaningful cost savings for his tenant clients. He also has significant experience in the office development process, from the design and financial underwriting phase through construction and ultimately lease up.
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate from Florida State University
- Attended West Virginia Wesleyan College having received an Athletic Football Scholarship
- Florida Real Estate License
- “Up & Comers” and “Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate” (South Florida Business Journal)
- “Future Florida Leader” (Florida Trend)
- “Among the Top 20 Brokers in South Florida” (CoStar)
- Equity Office Properties
- LaSalle Investment Management
- USAA Insurance
- Principal Life Insurance
- Coty International
- Miami Boat Show International
- Miami Art Institute
- Host Hotels
- ACS Dragados
- Astra Zeneca