Greg Marberry is a First Vice President of CBRE in Austin, Texas, where he specializes in Industrial and high-tech-oriented transactions. Mr. Marberry, a 25-year real estate veteran, has represented major developers, corporations, and numerous national firms. He has extensive experience in the site selection and development processes.
- Sales, Leasing, and Strategic Analysis
- Development, Construction, and Financing Consultation
- Tenant Representation
- Sale/Leaseback Transactions
As a result of his professionalism, clients and colleagues highly regard Mr. Marberry and his ability to truly represent his client's interest on a fiduciary basis. He utilizes his talent to carefully negotiate a transaction through to successful completion. Prior to joining CBRE in 1989, Mr. Marberry participated in the creation of real estate partnerships, for the purpose of long-term investments with Dibrel, Davis & Associates.
Mr. Marberry has distinguished himself with CBRE. His honors include "Rookie of the Year", recipient of the "Excellence Award", and a perennial "Top Five" Producer.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Round Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Council
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- Coastal Conservation Association
- Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo
- Austin Woods & Water Club
- Ducks Unlimited
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate and Finance
- Crow Holdings Fund III, 2.7 million sq. ft.
- Southpark Commerce Center II, 632,237 sq. ft.
- TAII Portfolio, 350,000 sq. ft.
- Dell 201 Technology, 275,499 sq. ft.
- Crystal Park A, B, C, 275,499 sq. ft.
- Lincoln Vista Park, 257,000 sq. ft.
- APL Logistics, 242,000 sq. ft.
- Wells Branch Tech Center, 168,000 sq. ft.
- Ferguson Plumbing Supply, 142,000 sq. ft.
- Solectron Texas, 116,000 sq. ft.
- Schenker Global Logistics, 114,112 sq. ft.
- Weston Realty, 102,940 sq. ft.
- IBM, 65,888 sq. ft.
- Walnut Creek Business Park, 220-acre business park
- Lakes at Techridge, 150-acre business park
- Crystal Semiconductor, 100-acre business park
- Crystal Park, 86-acre business park
- Commerce Center South, 72-acre business park
- Heatherwilde, 72-acre business park
- APL Logistics
- ASM Lithgraphs
- BBVA Compass
- Bedford Properties
- Byram Properties
- Crow Holdings
- Development 2000
- DS Waters Corporation
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Graybar Electric Supply
- H-E-B Grocery
- Hubbell Building Automation
- Sealy Companies
- St. Croix Capital Corporation
- Teachers Insurance
- Trammell Crow Co.
- Washington Mutual
- W.P. Carey