Gregg Witt is a Senior Vice President with the Office Occupier Practice Group at CBRE. A well regarded negotiator, Gregg provides his clients with a process driven approach and deep project understanding. He represents nonprofit organizations, corporations, privately held companies and professional firms. Gregg has been an integral part of more than 1,200 transactions and consulting assignments in excess of $2.0 billion over his 37 year career. Mr. Witt is also a member of CBRE’s Nonprofit Practice Group and is the Chicago Practice Leader.
Gregg Witt joined CBRE following the firm’s merger with Insignia/ESG where he was a Senior Managing Director in the tenant representation group. He joined Insignia after its acquisition of Frain Camins & Swartchild, where he was a Principal and began his careen in 1981.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Active Office Designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Chicago Office Leasing Brokers Association Board of Directors 1987-1996, Treasurer 1992, Secretary 1993, Vice President 1994, President 1995
- Jewish Child & Family Service Board of Directors 1994-2005, Vice President 1997-2002, President 2002-2004
- Jewish Child & Family Service Endowment Foundation, Board of Directors 2002-current, Treasurer
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago Board of Directors 2002-2004
- Young Men's Jewish Council Board of Directors 1981-1989, Secretary, Vice President
- Zeta Beta Tau National Housing, Board of Directors 2014 - current, President
- Zeta Beta Tau Foundation, Board of Directors 2004-2015, Vice President
- American Society of Association Executives, Member
- Association Forum of Chicagoland, Supplier Partner
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker