Gregg Witt is currently a Senior Vice President at CBRE and is active in all aspects of the firm's office leasing and brokerage activities, specializing in the representation of tenants throughout the Chicago area and across the United States.
Mr. Witt is well known as a superior technician and negotiator. His clients benefit from his process driven approach and complete understanding of the financial components of the transaction. Over his career his clients have included major corporations, professional firms, privately held companies and nonprofit organizations. Mr. Witt is also a member of CBRE’s Nonprofit Practice Group.
Mr. Witt's real estate career began in 1981 at Frain Camins & Swartchild, prior to it's merger with Insignia Commercial Group in spring 1997. Mr. Witt was a Senior Vice President, Principal and ONCOR Manager, responsible for coordinating the firm's ONCOR International activities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Active Office Designation, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Chicago Office Leasing Brokers Association Board of Directors 1987-1996, Treasurer 1992, Secretary 1993, Vice President 1994, President 1995
- Jewish Family & Community Service Board of Directors 1994-2005, Vice President 1997-2002, President 2002-2004
- Jewish Family & Community Service Endowment Foundation, Board of Directors 2002-current, Treasurer
- Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago Board of Directors 2002-2004
- Young Men's Jewish Council Board of Directors 1981-1989, Secretary, Vice President
- Zeta Beta Tau Foundation, Board of Directors 2004-current, Vice President
- American Society of Association Executives, Member
- Association Forum of Chicagoland, Supplier Partner
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker