With more than 30 years of proven real estate experience, Greg White is a Senior Vice President with CBRE's Phoenix office specializing in industrial and corporate real estate transactions including lease, build to suit, building and investment sales including acquisition and disposition transactions for his corporate clients. During h is career, Mr. White has represented some of America’s largest and most sophisticated corporate users, developers and landlords.
Due to Mr. White’s experience in representing corporate clients in lease, sales and build to suit transactions, he is highly skilled in handling the most complex aspects of any corporate and commercial real estate transactions. His corporate clients have chosen Mr. White to represent their interests in their local, regional, national and international real estate transactions. Mr. White is skilled in the art of tenant representation as well as handling all aspects of his clients’ corporate real estate needs. Mr. White’s clients appreciate his attention to detail and his extensive experience in handling sophisticated transactions of all sizes and types.
Mr. White was previously a top producer with CBS Commercial Real Estate Services in Phoenix, which was acquired by Koll Real Estate and then Koll was later acquired by CB Commercial (now CBRE, Inc.). As a top-producing broker for CBS and Koll, Mr. White was offered a position with CB Commercial, when they acquired Koll in 1997, and he continues to be a top producer year after year at CBRE, Inc. Mr. White has been with the same firm, through acquisitions and mergers, since 1993.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Xavier College Preparatory Board of Trustees
- Xavier College Preparatory Capital Campaign Board President
- Brophy Dads Club
- North Scottsdale Little League
- Rush Soccer Club Board Member
- Saint Maria Goretti School Board President
- Saint Maria Goretti Dad's Club
- Arcadia/Scottsdale Soccer Coach
- Scottsdale Miss Softball Coach
- McCormick Ranch Little League Coach
- Boys and Girls Club Basketball Coach
- Consistently ranked as one of the Top Performers in Phoenix and the Nation for CBRE and Koll over the past 30 years.
- Participated in over 1,200 sales,build-to-suit and lease transactions with a value in excess of $1.3 billion in total consideration.
- Top Producing Industrial Broker in 2002 for CBRE Phoenix office.
- Largest industrial lease transactions in Metropolitan Phoenix area in 1997, 2001 and 2014
- Awarded the title of Senior Vice President in 1999 which is awarded to the top 2% of CBRE nationwide sales force.
- Awarded the title of First Vice President in 1998
- CBRE Phoenix Advisory Board 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Top producing Industrial Broker - Koll, 1997
- Top 4 Award - Koll Phoenix, 1996
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Finance/Real Estate, Tucson, Arizona
- University of Pittsburgh; Semester at Sea
- DAL Tile
±108,000 SF, $3,900,000
- Living Spaces
±437,000 SF, $34,000,000
- Campbell Yost PC
±13,181 SF, $1,080,000
±399,000 SF, $12,985,000
- Ryan Companies
±97,600 SF, $17,355,000
- Motorola, Inc.
±300,000 SF, $8,100,000
±113,000 SF, $33,800,000
- Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
over 45 transactions valued over $21,000,000
- HD Supply, Inc.
8 transactions valued over $23,250,000
- Lennar Partners
±450,000 SF, $27,500,000
- Fidelity Mutual Life
±16,798 SF, $1,070,000
- Fidelity Mutal Life
±33,570 SF, $2,800,000
- Nissan, NA
±40,258 SF, $1,716,000
- MWH/Home Depot
±27,000 SF, $2,300,000
- Bose Corp
±90,000 SF, $3,100,000
- Danka Business Systems
±222,000 SF, $3,400,000
±90,000 SF, $2,915,000
- Principal Life
±19,000 SF, $3,100,000
±62,919 SF, $4,000,000
±62,000 SF, $5,200,000
- Earthbound Farms
±229,000 SF, $17,500,000
- Kuehne & Nagel
- Mohawk Industries
- Arrow Electronics
- Desert School Federal Credit Union
- Bridgestone Tire
- World Wide Technology
- Shaw Industries
- Carolina Logistics
- Banc One
- HD Supply
- Lennar Partners