Harry Johnson is a Senior Appraiser in the Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Minneapolis office. Harry transitioned from residential property management and joined the CBRE team in 2014. Mr. Johnson has provided significant real property appraisal assistance for a variety of commercial property types including retail, office, industrial, multi-family, and development land.
Prior to joining the Valuation & Advisory Services group, Mr. Johnson gained valuable experience in the multi-family sector as a property manager for Waterton Residential. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate Studies from the University of St. Thomas in 2010 and has over ten years of experience in residential property management.
- Commercial: Automotive dealerships, implement dealerships, convenience stores, car washes, restaurants, general retail stores, shopping centers, truck stop/travel centers, day care centers, general office buildings, medical office buildings, dental clinics, charter schools, funeral homes, financial institutions, light and heavy industrial facilities, truck terminals, mini-warehouse facilities, warehouses, service garages, manufacturing facilities, food processing facilities, etc.
- Residential: Market rate and subsidized apartments, senior apartments, manufactured parks, townhome developments, etc.
- Land: Residential and mixed-use subdivisions, development land, build-ready lots for commercial use; etc.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Practicing Affiliate of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Appraiser
- MN License No. 40421056
- ND License No. CG-21874
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Real Estate Studies 2010
- Bell State Bank & Trust
- Bellwether Enterprise
- Bremer Bank
- Bridgewater Bank
- Central MN Credit Union
- Cornerstone Bank
- Dacotah Bank
- First Bank & Trust
- First Community Credit Union
- Klein Bank
- US Bank