Harry Stephens, a Senior Associate at CBRE, Inc. and member of the Law Firm Practice Group, specializes in the representation of office tenants in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area including Maryland and Virginia.
Harry aims to differentiate himself from the competition through superior market knowledge, responsiveness, attention to detail, and a consistent focus on achieving the best possible result for each transaction. He has successfully represented a variety of private sector office users in each of the following categories: law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, associations, financial services firms, and architects/engineers, among others. Accordingly, he is deeply familiar with the various considerations associated with each type of user.
Prior to joining the DC office of CBRE in 2012, Harry spent a year in tenant representation brokerage with Newmark Knight Frank in Denver, CO. Now fully immersed in the DC office market, his daily responsibilities include detailed market analysis and trend identification, new business development, wide-ranging advisory services for existing clients, and ensuring that each of his clients are well-positioned to make informed real estate decisions that ultimately achieve occupancy efficiencies and cost savings.
Professional Accreditations / Affiliations
- Licensed Salesperson in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- DCA Live – 2018 DCA 40: Rising Stars of Real Estate
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate
- American Staffing Association
- Eye Bank Association of America
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Financial Services Forum
- General Electric
- TD Bank
- Fidelity Investments
- Huron Consulting Group
- Mondelēz International
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- BuckleySandler LLP
- LeClairRyan LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Systems Planning and Analysis, Inc.
- O’Connor Construction Management, Inc.