Harry Stephens is a member of CBRE’s highly regarded Law Firm Practice Group who advises his multisector tenant clients on their local, national, and global occupancy issues.
Harry differentiates himself from the competition through superior market knowledge, responsiveness, client-favorable industry relationships, and tireless attention to detail. Thus far he has completed over 550,000 square feet of leasing transactions with an aggregate value of more than $250,000,000. His private sector clientele consists primarily of law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, publicly traded companies, nonprofits and trade associations.
Prior to joining the CBRE DC office in 2012, Harry spent a year in tenant brokerage with Newmark Knight Frank in Denver, CO. Now a trusted advisor on all things D.C. office space, his responsibilities include detailed market analysis and trend identification, new business development, and wide-ranging advisory services that ensure his clients are well-positioned to make informed real estate decisions.
- Licensed Salesperson in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- General Committee Member – CBRE Law Firm Practice Group
- DCA Live – 2018 Rising Stars of Real Estate
- Co-Chair – CREBA Gives Back
- Philanthropic Arm of Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association
- University of Georgia – Bachelor of Business Administration, Real Estate
- American Bankers Association
- American Staffing Association
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Fidelity Investments
- General Electric
- Huron Consulting Group
- TD Bank
- Virgin Galactic
- Virgin Orbit
- The Spaceship Company
- Buckley LLP
- Cunningham Levy Muse LLP
- Mitchell Sandler LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Stroock LLP