As a key member of the Agency Services Team, Hastings Jones Crockard is responsible for building and maintaining key client relationships with tenants, property owners, and investors within the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. Her primary focus is on representing landlords of office and flex properties and she is directly involved in the day to day leasing and strategic marketing activities of project leasing. Hastings joined CBRE in 2017 and prior to that was Assistant Director at Savills Studley where she focused on tenant representation.
Originally from Birmingham, Alabama, Hastings graduated from the University of Mississippi with a B.A. in Journalism. Before moving to the Triangle, Hastings spent three years in Washington, D.C. While in Washington, Hastings worked at a multifamily lender where she was responsible for closing over 320 million dollars in multifamily loans. She eventually transitioned to working for a private equity firm turned REIT that focused primarily on GSA-tenant occupied properties. She supported asset management and acquisitions during her time at the REIT.
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Board Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association(TRAOBA)
- North Carolina Museum of History Young Associate
- NCMA Contemporaries Member
- Poe Center Young Professionals
- University of Mississippi, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
- The Dilweg Companies
- Dominion Realty Partners
- Aegon Asset Management
- Commonwealth Commercial Partners
- Grupo Haddad
- Capital Broadcasting Company