Haydon C. Burns, MAI, has over 14 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Burns is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Jacksonville office in the Florida/Caribbean Region.
Mr. Burns’ primary geographical location is the Jacksonville MSA (Duval County, St. Johns County, Clay County, Nassau County and Baker County). Mr. Burns has experience providing real estate appraisals, consultations, reviews, market studies, rent analyses, feasibility studies, litigation support, and has experience serving as an expert witness. Mr. Burns’ experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including retail, multifamily residential, office, industrial, religious and school facilities, vacant land, as well as a multitude of special use properties.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI), No. 12416
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, No. RZ2730
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration
- Wells Fargo Center, 648,313 SF, Jacksonville, FL
- Cathedral Place, 32,368 SF, Saint Augustine, FL
- Marcel Arsenault Cold Storage, 793,544 SF, Clay County, FL
- Samsonite Distribution Center, 817,632 SF, Jacksonville, FL
- St. Johns Town Center, 1.6 Million SF, Jacksonville, FL
- UF Health Jacksonville North, 200,583 SF, Jacksonville, FL