Heather Dorfler is a Financial Analyst in the CBRE Milwaukee office as part of the Capital Markets Investment Properties group.
Her focus is on market and property research, valuation and financial analysis of real estate assets, in addition to her support with the due diligence process. Heather conducts her work involving many different clients and all assets classes including; retail, office, industrial, multifamily, and land.
Prior to joining CBRE, Heather graduated in 2019 from Marquette University’s Business School in Commercial Real Estate and Finance as well as interned at a wealth management firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that managed approximately $2 billion in brokerage assets and $1 billion in advisory assets. She assisted the Financial Advisors with market research, trades, and performance reports for clients. She learned how to customize portfolios designed to minimize risk and optimize returns for clients’ individual needs.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Wisconsin
- Affiliate Member, Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin (CARW)
- Member, Wisconsin Commercial Real Estate Women (WCREW)
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)- WI & Chicago
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marquette University
Finance & Commercial Real Estate – Cum Laude