Heather Mix is a Project Manager in the Project Management Department in the CBRE|Triad office of North Carolina; comprising the Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, and Burlington markets. Mix oversees tenant up-fits and capital projects, as well as assisting brokerage and property management in budgetary pricing. She is instrumental in the continued growth and development of the CBRE|Triad Project Management department servicing not only currently managed accounts but also offering services for non-managed accounts and owner operators.
Mix has over 12 years of experience in the real estate industry working for companies such as JLL, Allen Industries, Inc. and Hilldrup Moving & Storage. She attended Germanna Community College for Business Management and Administration. Mix has certifications in Visual and Decorative Design, Accounting and Legal Assisting.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Germanna Community College, Business Management & Business Administration
- Certificate of Completion in Visual and Decorative Design, awarded December 2005
- Certificate of Completion in Accounting for Non-Accountants, awarded October 2004
- Certificate in Legal Assisting, awarded May 2004
Partial Client List
- Oral Surgery Institute of the Carolinas
- Penn National
- Blue Ridge Bank
- Adidas Group
- Coca-Cola Consolidated
- Time Warner Cable
- Hilldrup Moving & Storage
- Marriott Hotels