Heather Payne is a Director with CBRE's Seniors Housing & Healthcare group. Her work in this specialized valuation and advisory group involves real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, market research and real estate consultation services across Canada in the seniors' housing sector. In addition, Heather specializes in market feasibility studies for seniors housing developments, including both proposed developments as well as existing assets.
Prior to joining CBRE, Heather worked for a boutique valuation firm based in Toronto where she gained extensive experience in a wide variety of commercial asset classes across Canada. During that time, Heather completed appraisals and consulting assignments for litigation, mediation, acquisition and financing for a range of asset classes including development land (residential, commercial and industrial), industrial buildings (single and multi-tenant), commercial properties (office and retail), and special use properties (seniors housing residences, hotels and parking garages).
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts – Honors Geography (Urban Development), University of Western Ontario
- All Seniors Care
- Amica Mature Lifestyles
- BayBridge Seniors Housing Chartwell Seniors Housing REIT
- Concert Properties
- Extendicare REIT
- Greenwood Retirement Communities
- Hawthorn Retirement Group
- Le Groupe Maurice
- Leisureworld Senior Care Corp.
- M6 Developments
- Maestro Real Estate Advisors
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Nautical Lands Group
- Points West Living
- Reseau Selection
- Regal Lifestyle Communities Inc.
- Reichmann Seniors Housing
- Revera Inc.
- Seasons Retirement Communities
- Schlegel Villages Signature Retirement Living
- Suske Capital Inc.
- V!VA Retirement Communities
- Verve Senior Living (Diversicare)