Heather Sargent is a Transaction Specialist in CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions’ Atlanta team supporting the Global GE Portfolio in a reporting and compliance role. In her prior role, Ms. Sargent worked with our offices located in Birmingham, AL (product type included an Office portfolio, Industrial, Land and Retail). She is a member of a multi-disciplined team that delivers real estate solutions to corporate clients that offers a variety of services including tracking of KPIs, portfolio analysis, disposition and consolidation strategies. Ms. Sargent has worked with numerous top producers at CBRE in various business lines throughout her career.
Ms. Sargent has experience in build-to-suits, lease renewals and expansions, headquarters relocation/consolidations, demographic analysis, workforce training and strategic planning.
Ms. Sargent has more than 19 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry and three years of residential real estate experience. Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Sargent began her real estate career with Illustrated Properties Real Estate, an independently owned real estate brokerage firm in North Palm Beach, FL.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- International Business, Florida Atlantic University
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Palm Beach State College
- 2018 American Red Cross - Lung Force 5k walk/run, Committee member
- 2016 Wellspring Living, Atlanta, GA, Volunteer
- 2014-2016 American Lung Association, Fight for Air Climb, Participant
- 2015-2016 Atlanta Community Food Bank, Volunteer
- 2015 Home Aid Service Day, Roswell, GA, Volunteer
- 2011 CBRE Golf Tournament (benefitting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Atlanta
& American Red Cross), Volunteer
- October 2009 Excellence Award, Recipient
- 2007 Employee Service Excellence Award, Recipient
- 2002 CBRE National Team Production Award, Member
- Cox Enterprises, Inc.
- Frito Lay
- HD Supply
- Regions Bank
- RBC (Royal Bank of Canada)