Ilya joined CBRE in 2014 as an Industrial Research Analyst where he spent 8 months working cohesively with the research team. His duties encompassed generating industrial market reports, tracking tenant activity, and assisting on several major industrial pitches.
Since being promoted to Sales Representative – Industrial Sales & Leasing in April of 2015 and joining one of the top industrial teams in Metro Vancouver, Ilya was able to leverage his energy, education, and past development experience to quickly gain market share in his area of focus. His efforts have already yielded a wide range of transactions including development land sales, investor & user acquisitions, and significant leasing assignments.
Ilya is committed to continuing to build his career through exceptional client management, work ethic, and ongoing professional development.
- 2017 - CBRE Limited
Vancouver Broker's Choice Award
- 2016 - IntraUrban Business Park Listing Team – 165K SF Industrial Strata Development
- 2016 - 3 Freestanding Building Transactions in South Burnaby – Totaling $15.2M
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- ULI - Urban Land Institute
- NAIOP Developing Leader
- Peter B. Gustauson School of Business & Economics
- Beedie Group
- Belron Canada
- Houle Electric
- Lush Manufacturing
- Pattison Group
- PC Urban
- Prospero International Realty
- Redpath Relocations
- Scotts Canada
- Sutherland Concrete