Jack M. Brennan is a Vice President with CBRE, specializing in the O'Hare, North DuPage, and North Kane County industrial submarkets. Based in the firm's Schaumburg office, Mr. Brennan teams with John Hamilton and Michael Sedjo. In this capacity, Mr. Brennan concentrates on the servicing of existing clientele as well as in the development of new business ventures. Above all, Mr. Brennan seeks to deliver timely and innovative solutions to industrial organizations with ongoing, immediate, and future needs.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Brennan served as a Leasing Associate for Brennan Investment Group.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- World President's Organization (Next Generation)
- RISE-ing Star Nominee - Recognizes Top Three Associate Level Brokers in The Americas (2015)
- Chicago Circle Award - Recognizes Top 5 Brokers in Chicago with Less Than 6 Years of Experience (2015)
- #1 Industrial Senior Associate (2015 & 2016)
- Top 10 Producer in Schaumburg Office (2015)
- United States Rugby Team (2008)
- University of Dayton, Bachelor of Business Administration - Double major in Finance and English