Jack Cox has enjoyed a successful career in commercial real estate in London, Ontario since 1978. Jack's primary focus is the sale of income properties throughout Southwestern Ontario, having been involved with the sale of properties ranging from a $400,000 apartment building to a $28 million retail power centre. He is an original member of the Investment Group within the CBRE London office.
Jack's expertise spans all product classes: retail, multi-family, office, industrial and development properties. Whether the assignment calls for the accountability inherent to power of sale transactions, the sophisticated analysis requirements of institutional acquisitions, the intricacies involved with portfolio sales or the down-to-earth personal approach of a private investment, Jack's 28 years of experience and diversity of his performance are testimony to his ability to meet or exceed his clients expectations.
Jack has teamed up with Barry Poley in the London office to establish a highly effective partnership that provides their clients with over 50 years of commercial real estate experience and a performance history of over $100 million in recent sales and leasing transactions.
Jack compliments the sale of income properties with a solid understanding of commercial leasing. He initially established his real estate career as a leasing specialist. Jack maintains his leasing expertise to foster the development of long-term relationships with his clients and to service their pre-sale and post-sale leasing requirements.
- Jack has been a consistent top producer in the London Office.
- Jack was among the top three 5 times during the 1990's including 3 as the top agent.
- CBRE Limited, London - Investment Group
- London and St. Thomas Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Advanced Studies in Real Estate Analysis
- Ontario Real Estate Association's Certificate Program
- Ontario Real Estate Association's Licensing Program
- Charcomp Developments
- Decade Developments
- Famz Developments
- Farhi Holdings
- First Capital Realty Inc.
- Ford Credit Canada
- Ivest Properties
- Larlyn Property Management
- McDonald's Restaurants
- MDS Laboratories
- Megbrook Holdings
- Oxford Suburban Group
- Sears Canada
- Sifton Properties
- Sun Life
- TD Canada Trust
- Tim Horton's
- Trudell Medical
- Truscan Property Corporation
- 1210-1300 Wellington Road, London, - 136,000 SF - $28,000,000 - Retail Sale
- 979-995 Wellington Road, London - 88,612 SF - $13,200,000 - Retail Investment
- 1240 Commissioners Road West, London - 88,864 SF - $10,750,000 - Retail Sale
- 1202 & 13262 Lambton Mall Road, Sarnia - 67,280 SF - $6,225,000 - Retail Sale
- 1920 Dundas Street, London - 40,864 SF - $4,470,000 - Retail Investment
- 900 Oxford Street East, London - 38,239 SF - $3,700,000 - Retail Sale
- 190 Wortley Road, London - 50,447 SF - $2,655,000 - Office Sale
- 300 Exeter Road, London - 70,381 SF - $1,675,000 - Industrial Lease
- 920 & 926 Leathorne Street, London - 39,362 SF - $1,400,000 - Industrial Sale
- 2519 Fanshawe Park Road London - 23,650 SF - $1,325,000 - Industrial Sale
- 95 Carleton Court Dorchester - 23 Units - $1,315,000 - Multi-Family Sale
- 780-790 Wallace Street, Wallaceburg - 97 Units - $1,290,000 - Multi-Family Sale
- 1003 Notre Dame Drive London - 27 Units - $930,000 - Multi-Family Sale
- 1288 Commissioners Road West, London - 19,593 SF - $879,500 - Retail Sale
- 1705 London Line Sarnia - 3,030 SF - $775,000 - Retail Sale
- 373 Lyndoch Street, Corruna - 2,880 SF - $775,000 - Retail Sale
- 200 St. James Street, London - 17 Units - $775,000 - Multi-Family Sale
- 520 First Street London - 59,300 SF - $750,000 - Industrial Sale
- 645 Commissioners Road, London - 10,093 SF - $650,000 - Retail Sale
- 140 Langarth Street, London - 23 Units - $620,000 - Multi-Family Sale