Jake began his career at CBRE Detroit in 2014 as an intern. During his internship he gained knowledge on a variety of commercial real estate elements including brokerage, appraisal, project management, and move management.
In 2016 Jake joined CBRE Global Corporate Services-On as a contractor assigned to the Dow Chemical Company in Midland, Michigan. He led various research and development (R&D) accounts along with corporate property/facilities management projects, working side by side with chief engineers throughout the Midland Plant.
Spring of 2018 he joined CBRE Detroit as an Associate for the Detroit Industrial team. Jake focuses on the central I-96 corridor expanding throughout Oakland and Livingston County.
Throughout his life Jake played football, basketball, and baseball; he has continued to stay involved by coaching football at Walled Lake Northern High School for the past four years.
- Bachelor of Science, Law & Economics - Central Michigan University
- Walled Lake Northern High School
- Licensed Salesperson – Michigan – 2018
- Member – The Financial Economics Association (FEA)
- Member – Detroit Young Processionals (DYP)