Jacob specializes in the acquisition and disposition of revenue generating and commercial properties in the Greater Montreal Area. His expertise lies in the development and communication of a unique vision of assets, the creation of a competitive environment through intensive negotiations and the constant monitoring of the transaction until its conclusion.
Jacob has in-depth knowledge of industrial and commercial markets and of market trends, giving him the means to provide reliable service and informed real estate solutions.
Jacob is also part of the Ordre des Comptables Agréés du Québec and, prior to joining CBRE, had the chance to work with Big-4 accounting firms, perfecting his management and planning skills along with his business acumen and attention to detail. These abilities ensure his clients will receive unparalleled service and satisfaction. Integrity, professionalism and hard work are the heart of all his relationships.
- Commercial Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Institute of Canadian Chartered Accountants (ICCA)
- Chartered professional Accountants of Canada (CPA)
- Commercial Real Estate Broker Certificate, OACIQ, 2012
- Specialized Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting (D.E.S.S.), HEC Montréal, 2007
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Marketing and Accounting, HEC Montréal, 2003