James Bahr is a Transaction Management Coordinator of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The Team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Transaction Management Coordinator, James assists in multi-market office and retail transactions. Additionally, he assists with collecting and managing internal client data information, preparing surveys, and completing a variety of accounting and administrative duties for the team.
- Mettler-Toledo | 65 Locations | Transaction/Portfolio Management
- EchoStar Hughes | 145 + Locations | Global Account Management
- Sealed Air Corporation | 700 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Dish Network | 230 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- Loyola University Maryland B.B.A. in Finance
- Mettler Toledo
- Dish Network
- Northorp Grumman
- Henry Schein
- Sealed Air