Director, Project Management, Global Corporate Services, Project Management
Global Workplace Solutions
James McKillop has over 20 years experience in the construction
industry. He is currently the Project Management Regional Director for
Infrastructure Ontario’s account in the North West region. In addition
to providing leadership to his project delivery team, Mr. McKillop also
supports CBRE's business development initiatives in Northern Ontario.
Having experience as both a client procuring project management
services, and as a project management consultant, Mr. McKillop
understands the elements which ensure project success. He has managed a
variety of projects, ranging in value from $50K to $14M, including
politically sensitive projects with a high profile. He also possesses a
comprehensive understanding of logistics and stakeholder management,
informed by his experience working in remote areas.
- Project Management Institute Member
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) trained
- Green House Gas Emissions Certification
- Diploma of Architectural Technology and Design, Confederation College, 1996.
- Mould/Asbestos Awareness continuing education courses.
- Infrastructure Ontario (formally Ontario Realty Corporation)