Jim Mercer is Senior Vice President at CBRE, Inc. in Memphis, specializing in industrial tenant representation, as well as industrial sales and leasing services.
Since 1996, Jim and his team have been responsible for leasing and sales of major industrial properties in and around the Memphis region in Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. Recent assignments have included clients such as Panattoni Development, Asics America, Kirkland’s, NewEgg, and Diamond Comics.
Prior to joining the team in Memphis, Jim spent 13 years in Nashville with CBRE, Inc. specializing in industrial sales and lease transactions throughout Tennessee and southern Kentucky. He also currently serves as a representative for the CBRE Special Properties Group.
- Society of Office and Industrial Realtors (SIOR)
- Tennessee Real Estate Broker License
- Mississippi Real Estate Broker License
- Arkansas Real Estate Broker License
- Pinnacle Award - Top 25 Commercial Brokers in Memphis - 2006
- MAAR Top Industrial Leasing Agent in Memphis - 2006
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Panattoni/TBC Corporation - 1,500,000 SF
- Panattoni/Volvo Group - 1,000,000 SF
- Panattoni/Post Consumer Brands - 677,160 SF
- NewEgg - 414,960 SF
- Asics America - 342,000 SF
- Diamond Comics - 73,750 SF
- Metekote - 40,420 SF
- Goodyear - 30,000 SF
- Panattoni Development
- Asics America
- Diamond Comics
- Contintental Tire