Jim Mercer is a Senior Vice President at CBRE, Inc. in Memphis, specializing in industrial tenant
representation, as well as industrial sales and leasing services.
Since 1996, Jim and his team have been responsible for leasing and sales of major industrial
properties in and around the Memphis region in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. Recent
assignments have included clients such as Panattoni Development, Asics America, Kirkland’s,
NewEgg, Diamond Comics and Ford Motor Company.
Prior to joining the team in Memphis, Jim spent 13 years in Nashville with CBRE, Inc. specializing in
industrial sales and lease transactions throughout Tennessee and southern Kentucky.
- Tennessee Real Estate Broker License
- Mississippi Real Estate Broker License
- Arkansas Real Estate Broker License
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
- Pinnacle Award Winner – Top 25 Commercial Brokers in 2001, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- MAAR Top Industrial Leasing Agent in Memphis 2001, 2006
- MAAR Top Industrial Tenant Rep Broker in Memphis 2010
- MAAR Hall of Fame Broker of the Year 2019
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Panattoni Development
- Asics America
- Diamond Comics
- Ford Motor Company