Jimmy works with CBRE's National Retail Partners-West team to market, execute and close the team’s disposition assignments. His brokerage experience and retail background benefit the team in successfully implementing the different assignments on behalf of their clients. Jimmy successfully advises his clients on the acquisition, disposition and Section 1031 tax differed exchanges of retail investment properties.
Prior to CBRE, Inc. in 2013, Jimmy Slusher worked in the Los Angeles office of Stan Johnson Co. and began his career in the Newport Beach office of Marcus & Millichap. With his past real estate and transactional experience, Jimmy understands the importance of providing his clients with a “best team on the field” advisory platform, superior marketing process, and a team approach to ensure superior results in today's investment market. Jimmy has worked with the team on the sale of 133 retail properties totaling approximately $2.4 billion in value.
Jimmy studied real estate development and finance at the University of Southern California.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- University of Southern California, BS Business Administration; Real Estate Finance and Development, 2007
- AOS Development, Inc.
- Black Lion Investment Group
- Carlton Browne & Company
- CW Capital Asset Management
- Ewing Development
- First City Financial
- GE Capital
- GEM Realty Capital
- JE Robert Companies (C-III Asset Management)
- Kearny Real Estate Company
- Kensington Real Estate Group
- Lincoln Property Company
- Mobile Park Investments, Inc.
- Newport Medical Instruments
- Northeast Bank
- PS Business Parks, Inc.
- Retail Centers Investment Group
- The Abbey Company
- TL Fabrications, LP
- US Bank