Jami Savage-Gray is a seasoned retail services broker with experience at both regional and national levels. Her primary focus and expertise are with tenant representation, which includes a highly effective national relationship with U-Haul. Jami, who began her real estate career in 2008, came to CBRE from the local office of SRS Real Estate Partners where she gained significant experience representing tenants and landlords throughout the market.
Jami is rapidly developing into a highly regarded tenant representation professional and is adept at developing effective, long-term relationships built on mutual trust and respect. Jami also maintains a high degree of community involvement through her activities with various charitable organizations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- President of Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 Club
- Past Sergeant of Arms on Valley of the Sun Active 20-30 club, which is committed to supporting local children’s charities, one of which is Florence Crittenton.
- Co-chair of Cocktails & Clothes, a fund raising event that raises money and gently used clothing for Arizona Women's Education & Employment (AWEE)
- Active member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Featured in AZRE Magazine "20 most influential women in commercial real estate"
- Listed in top 20 CBRE brokerage professionals in 2014
- Featured in Commercial Executive Magazine, Issue 3, 2013: CBRE's Newest Retail Team
- Named Rookie of the year in 2008 by Commercial Executive Magazine
- Bachelor of Science degree in Regional Development, Minor in Business, Minor in Spanish